Perth buyer's agent
If you are looking for property, look for a Perth buyer’s agent. Not sure how a property expert can help you when buying a home or investment property? Explore Buyers Agent Guide to learn more, and find out how to get the most out of agents.
The benefits of using a buyer’s agent Perth are a well kept secret, however the number of buyers seeking the advice of a property expert is rising fast. By utilising the skills of someone who dedicates 100% of their time to researching and understanding Perth’s strong real estate market, you can not only find the perfect property but one that will outperform the average capital growth rate.
A professional buying agent helps you to make the most of your capital.
Aside from watching market trends, agents understand the impact of population demographics, historical data, planned infrastructure and legislative changes on the price of property.
Under Australian law, a buyer’s agent Perth is required be independent and work exclusively for you, the buyer. Being legally restricted from having conflicts of interest means that your agent can focus on getting the best possible outcome for you.
Whether buying your first home, upgrading your residence or looking for an investment property, a professional buyer will save you time, stress and money.
Service offerings vary, and an agent can provide as little or as much assistance as you need. You may choose to get help identifying the perfect property and take the rest from there. If you have found a great property, you may just want assistance in negotiating a fair price.
Most people opt to maximise the benefits of using an agent and seek a complete service comprising:
- initial consultation to build a profile of the property you want
- research to identify properties that fit the profile
- inspections to create a shortlist of properties that best match your needs
- bidding on your behalf at an auction if there is one
- negotiating price and other contract terms with the seller
- overseeing the property acquisition and informing you of what is required to successfully complete the purchase and
- passing on industry contacts who may be useful, for example accountants, lawyers, conveyancers, building inspectors, pest inspectors, mortgage brokers, financial planners, property managers and other relevant service providers.
Perth property market overview
With rents high and interest rates historically low there has been a surge of first home buyer activity in Perth. The city is set to rebound from a recent market slump home buyers and investors alike are keen to enter the market before prices again take off.