Sydney buyer's agent
With a Sydney buyer’s agent you can have peace of mind when buying in Australia’s toughest property market. Search Buyers Agent Guide for home buying and investing tips as well as advice on getting the most out of a buyer’s agent Sydney.
Although buying agents are not yet widely in the Australian real estate market, Sydney is ahead of the curve. They city is home to many of our long established property buying experts.
So what are the benefits?
First home buyers gain the most from taking advantage of the in depth market knowledge that only a seasoned expert has. This brings comfort in your purchase and confidence throughout each step of the transaction.
If you want to upsize or downsize, with the input of a buyer’s agent Sydney you can buy a property that suits your needs while also improving strategic benefits. Enjoy your home now and reap the rewards of a wise investment when the time comes to sell or rent.
Ease the burden of your residential and commercial investment decision by getting insights into potential rental yields and hot spots for capital growth. Agents understand how planned infrastructure, changes to legislation and incoming migration will affect these in the medium to long term.
Most importantly, Australian law requires buying agents to work exclusively for the buyer – there must be no conflict of interest, meaning the incentive is to deliver the best possible result for you.
Get bang for your buck. Seek advice from someone who dedicates 100% of their time to understanding local property market trends.
The level of service provided by an agent is flexible. You may only want help sourcing or negotiating a property. You may have a property in mind already and want someone to approach the current owner on your behalf. Most buyers go for the full benefits of using an agent and seek a complete service comprising:
- initial consultation to build a profile of the property you want
- research to identify properties that fit the profile
- inspections to create a shortlist of properties that best match your needs
- bidding on your behalf at an auction if there is one
- negotiating price and other contract terms with the seller
- overseeing the property acquisition and informing you of what is required to successfully complete the purchase and
- passing on industry contacts who may be useful, for example accountants, lawyers, conveyancers, building inspectors, pest inspectors, mortgage brokers, financial planners, property managers and other relevant service providers.
Sydney property market overview
Sydney is Australia’s largest city and most expensive property market. Changes to legislation and economic challenges have seen turbulent house prices in recent years. Around the middle of last year, the Sydney real estate market returned to positive growth. There are a number of up and coming suburbs in and around the city that are becoming popular with investors.