Buyers Advocate, Buyers Broker

A  Buyers Advocate is just another name for a Buyer’s Agent. Other names that an agent can go by other than a Buyers Advocate are, Buying Agent and Buyers Broker.

If there are other common names that are used, feel free to drop them in the comments section below.